iMX53 enablement

Bernhard Rosenkränzer bernhard.rosenkranzer at
Tue Jan 17 23:31:59 UTC 2012

2012/1/18 Alexander Sack <asac at>:
> 2012/1/18 Bernhard Rosenkränzer <bernhard.rosenkranzer at>:
> I guess you tried using your scripts with our gingerbread builds (last
> release was 11.11)... and that didn't work?

Applying it to our stock 11.11 build can't work because back then we
were on a kernel that didn't have the right support module (amd-gpu).
Building the current kernel into the 11.11 release and then running
the script on it might work and is on my list of things to do if
there's spare time, but I didn't get around to doing that yet.