Fwd: Linaro Infrastructure Team Weekly Report (2010-08-19 to 2010-08-25)
ian.smith at linaro.org
Thu Aug 26 11:16:39 BST 2010
Sorry - previous mail had an incorrect link.
The weekly report for the Linaro Infrastructure team may be found at:
* Finished up packaging branch for Abrek
* Started a branch to remove abrek list-results and replace it with
a 'results' command with various subcommands to operate on locally
stored results. Mostly complete, but a bit of cleanup to do still
* Got Ara to create an isotracker instance for us to use, and
qatracker.linaro.org now points to it
* Wrote up a set of tests to post on qatracker for the headless
image, sent to asac for review
* arm-m-derived-archive-rebuild: Made some progress on writing the
SQL queries to delete certain things.
* hardware-packs: improved the spec and asked questions about
parts that were under-specified.
* other: reviewed lots of branches, wrote a blog post, debugging
and fixing bzr-builddeb and bzr-builder issues that were blocking
colleagues, debugged a test issue.
* "Check dependencies for licensing concerns": DONE
* "Check if we're carrying patches to dependencies": DONE
* "Implement dependency management": Continued buildout spike, also
implemented a spike using virtualenv.
* "Resolve timezone patch to django issue": Made a branch to do this
with a monkey patch instead of textual patch.
* "Choose which views we must provide for the basic services": DONE
* Change to accept binary uploads: got it through review and just
need the reviewer to check some incremental changes before I land it.
* Custom Image/Icing folders that extend Launchpad's ones with the
vostok-specific resources: postponed as we have no use for it yet
Please let me know if you have any questions.
More information about the Linaro-dev