linux-linaro pull request

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at
Thu Aug 26 15:38:09 BST 2010

On 08/26/2010 03:40 AM, John Rigby wrote:
> Tim,
> Here is the latest just before the freeze.  I started with the
> Ubuntu-2.6.35-19.25 merged linux-linaro-2.6.35 then rebased my
> previous linaro packaging patches on top of the result.
> The following changes since commit 978e830c47ca5de5824ddf3ba9f7d3571da765a7:
>    Leann Ogasawara (1):
>          UBUNTU: Ubuntu-2.6.35-19.25
> are available in the git repository at:
>    git:// linaro

This seemed like a lot of changes for a Beta upload so I did a raw diff
between the Maverick tree and your pull request. I noticed some
differences that imply you didn't get the rebase against Maverick
completely correct. For example, your tree still has ubuntu/lirc whilst
Maverick does not. As expected, most of the other changes were in the
arm arch directories, but there were some missing changes to the debian
directory, e.g., 'UBUNTU: Pass DEB_MAINT_PARAMS to hook scripts'.

I'm fine with uploading this if you are sure its what you want. Have you
checked that it produces runnable images?

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at