[Linaro-dev] Availability of hardware for Linaro development?

Loïc Minier loic.minier at linaro.org
Fri Jun 4 09:53:15 BST 2010

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010, Joel Crisp wrote:
>                                       Is there any hardware being targeted
> which is currently on the market (e.g. BeagleBoard type systems)? Or are
> emulators the intended development platform?

 Yes and yes, Alexander mentionned beagleboard and virtualization is
 supported.  For QEMU, we currently have bits to emulate versatile, and
 we also look forward at having a fully working OMAP emulation; it seems
 to work alright with a n900 target, but not so well on beagle right
 now (Matt Waddel is doing a tremendous job at fixing this issue ATM).

--
Loïc Minier