[Linaro-dev] Availability of hardware for Linaro development?

Loïc Minier loic.minier at linaro.org
Sun Jun 6 10:38:34 BST 2010

On Sat, Jun 05, 2010, Pedro I. Sanchez wrote:
> TTM-wise I consider a cross-compiler to be a vital tool and I'd like it
> to become a formal entry in Linaro's agenda.

 Yes, we're committed to delivering cross-compiler packages as Ubuntu
 packages:
 https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/arm-m-cross-compilers
 (click Read full spec to see the details)

 And since we're trying to merge the CodeSourcery patchset in the Ubuntu
 ARM toolchain:
 https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/arm-m-tool-chain-selection
 this should give a CS-alike cross-compiler as Ubuntu packages.

--
Loïc Minier