[Linaro-dev] Linaro patch regression review

Loïc Minier loic.minier at linaro.org
Wed Jun 16 17:24:19 BST 2010

        Hey

 Matthias sent a review of the changes he had to do to the toolchain
 packaging in Ubuntu to apply the Linaro diff we sent him, and reported
 a list of testsuite results changes.

 Instead of tracking this over email, I moved the results to
 https://wiki.linaro.org/Toolchain/UbuntuRegressions and would like us
 to track progress there.  Ultimately, we should file bug reports but
 the place where we file them differs depending on the action.  Some
 might be Linaro GCC bugs, some might be FSF GCC bugs, some might be
 Ubuntu packaging bugs etc.

 I did not finish to merge all feedback from CS folks in there, so it is
 still incomplete; Andrew is currently fixing some of that -- thanks
 Andrew!

   Thanks!
--
Loïc Minier