[Linaro-dev] Target Boards for image verification

Robert Nelson robertcnelson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:32:51 BST 2010

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Loïc Minier <loic.minier at linaro.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010, Robert Nelson wrote:
>> You'll also find there are quiet a few dev's with overo boards..
>
>  Could you comment on how hard it is to support the various flavors?  If
>  we support the "Fire" version, will it cover well enough for the
>  lighter alternatives?

That is correct, it will..  The fire/air/water/earth modules all use
the Omap35xx, they just vary if it's the model with builtin SGX or DSP
hardware.  The mainline kernel can already auto-detect the presence of
those features.  Beyond that, they just vary if they have bluetooth or
wifi.

Regards,

--
Robert Nelson