[Linaro-dev] Target Boards for image verification

Amit Kucheria amit.kucheria at linaro.org
Tue Jun 29 21:36:35 BST 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 7:44 PM, Hector Oron <hector.oron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Amit,
>
> 2010/6/29 Amit Kucheria <amit.kucheria at linaro.org>:
>> Can anybody confirm if the EfikaMX board works with the kernel code
>> that I already pushed to mainline?
>>
>> If not, I'll gladly take patches to enable the board in the linux kernel.
>
> I have not tested personally, but one of the efika devels has tried it
> and states it does not. Currently they are using freescale SDK,
>  http://gitorious.org/efikamx/

Too bad it doesn't work. It would be a nice way to get more people
interested/contributing to mainline porting effort for i.MX5x SoCs.

It shouldn't be a very big patch though, as evidenced by support for
the 3stack boards that was just added to mainline. Unfortunately,
without HW or documentation I can't make a guess of really how big.