Problems with BeagleBoard installation

Pawel Moll mail at
Thu Nov 11 13:17:34 UTC 2010

> There's a "get started" link on the new page.
> It could be clearer, but I think it's better than what used to be there.
> Any help?

Oh, it's much better only, if only with the big "Downloads" link on the
frontpage :-)

The only thing I could complain now about is that I didn't find any
visible link to "how to prepare a card with the image" (I mean "how to
use linux-media-create"). But maybe I just missed it somewhere? I looked
at the and pages).

PS. The "linux-linaro-2.6.35.git" link on the points to the "next" repo instead of