linaro-media-create bug fix for mx51evk

John Rigby john.rigby at
Sun Oct 17 02:14:02 UTC 2010

Unless I am mistaken the mmc init vs mmc rescan should not be an issue
if the default env in u-boot is correct.  As background, legacy mmc
drivers need mmc init and new generic mmc drivers need mmc rescan.  I
agree that this change is annoying, however the difference can be
handled in the default env.   See the patch "ARMV7: OMAP4: Use generic
mmc driver on Beagle" for details:;a=commitdiff;h=cc8f9ef2f95fa8d59b49bba2d90912696676be4c