CFP : Have a Beagle or Beagle XM with a USB wifi?

Robert Nelson robertcnelson at
Wed Aug 31 16:02:44 UTC 2011

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Tom Gall <tom.gall at> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Robert Nelson <robertcnelson at> wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Tom Gall <tom.gall at> wrote:
>>> As the subject says. Looking for someone with either a beagle or
>>> beagle xm board and has a USB Wifi. We'd like to knock off a bug. Your
>>> help would be greatly appreciated. Please reply to me directly.
>>> Thanks!
>> Hi Tom,
>> Is there a specific USB WiFi chipset your targeting, or just working
>> WiFi in general?
> WiFi in general. In short we'd like to extend WiFi support into our
> developer image.

The WiFi network here at work is very hostile at the moment, so no
guarentee's, so  I'd have to wait till later..

Do you have test images and a bug number? I have a few modules,
arl9170, wl1271...

Robert Nelson