sneak preview of kernel ci views

Michael Hudson-Doyle michael.hudson at
Sun Oct 16 21:43:12 UTC 2011

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 08:06:09 -0500, Rob Herring <robherring2 at> wrote:
> On 10/12/2011 07:16 PM, Michael Hudson-Doyle wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've done a stealth deploy (stealth as in "no links point to this page")
> > of the first cut of the kernel ci view I've been working on:
> >

> > It's very much an alpha-style view at the moment -- in particular the
> > computation of the new passes and failures is a bit wonky -- but I've
> > been working away for a while on this and it seemed like time to
> > actually get a live page out to the public and stop emailing screenshots
> > to slightly randomly chosen people.
> >
> > If you see problems, you can file bugs at:
> >

> > or make more general comments here.
> >
> How do you get the build log of a failed build? It wasn't very obvious:
> Click on the failed build
> Click on Bundle viewer (What's a bundle was my first question)
> Find a url that sounds useful:
> Paste that link into your browser.
> Search thru it to find compile errors.

Yeah, that's too much effort:

What would you like to see here?  A link straight to
from the job page?  I believe Jenkins has a concept of an output
formatter, maybe we should install one of these that can highlight
warnings and errors on the

Comments on that bug are the best, but if you reply here I'll paste them
into the bug report :-)