Internal License for PyCharm available

James Tunnicliffe james.tunnicliffe at
Mon Sep 12 13:56:52 UTC 2011

On 12 September 2011 13:27, Zygmunt Krynicki
<zygmunt.krynicki at> wrote:
> W dniu 12.09.2011 13:31, James Tunnicliffe pisze:
>> On 12 September 2011 12:17, Zygmunt Krynicki
>> <zygmunt.krynicki at>  wrote:
>>> I just tried to use this license but apparently something is not right.
>>> Perhaps there is a typo in the license or it has to be formatted in a
>>> certain way.
>>> Could you double-check how the license looks like in your registration
>>> window?
>> In my registration window I have the user name Linaro and the license
>> key exactly as shown on the wiki page (the bit in the {{{code}}}
>> block).
> I got that, I also fixed the wiki to use proper formatting for the license.

Odd. I take it that you don't have it working still? I checked the
license code against what was in the wiki and it is identical.

> Out of curiosity, did you use the django-related features of pycharm yet?

A little. It will do nice things like restart the dev server when you
save a python file, but I haven't done much django development.

James Tunnicliffe