NEON Optimization Forum - LC Orlando

Kurt Taylor kurt.taylor at
Thu Sep 15 12:20:15 UTC 2011

Since we have had over 300 views of NEON optimization on, it
looks like there is enough interest in continuing the NEON Forum face2face
meetings at LC Orlando.

I am collecting topics for discussion and wanted to extend an invite to the
broader team, to see if anyone wanted to present a short topic. It doesn't
have to be an elaborate presentation, maybe just a discussion starter or
presenting some findings in your work. I have one presentation already on
NEON Optimization Tips and Practices, but could really use at least one

I was thinking maybe someone from Toolchain, Landing Teams, or someone with
previous experience?  Would this be something you or someone on your team
would be interested in?

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kurt Taylor (irc krtaylor)
Linaro Multimedia Team Lead <>* **│ *Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow *Linaro: *Facebook <> |
Blog <>