Call for topics for the 12.03 release of linux-linaro kernel

Andrey Konovalov andrey.konovalov at linaro.org
Wed Mar 7 20:07:20 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I've pushed the baseline for the 12.03 linux-linaro kernel tree to
git://git.linaro.org/kernel/linux-linaro-tracking.git , linux-linaro branch.

Currently this is v3.3-rc6 plus:
- 4 topics from the ARM LT
- few commits being carried over from linux-linaro-3.1

This tree is not a history one, it will be rebased fairly often.

We are moving to a new process (more details will come later).
That's why the call for topics, not patches. If you have something to be
included into the 12.03 and the following linux-linaro kernel releases,
please send me a link to the git branch to pull from. This must be a
"permanent" location, as this topic branch will be used for all the
following releases (until there is a request from the topic owner to
stop tracking it). As long as the topic branch merges OK into
linux-linaro, it will be present in the linux-linaro releases. The topic
branch should be based on recent linux-linaro or mainline Linus tree
(like v3.3-rc5 or v3.3-rc6).

Thanks,
Andrey