Announce: live-build a45

Fathi Boudra fathi.boudra at linaro.org
Thu Mar 15 13:46:09 UTC 2012

On 15 March 2012 15:20, Jani Monoses wrote:
> On 03/14/2012 09:15 PM, Tom Gall wrote:
>>
>> Located in ppa:linaro-maintainers/tools can be found the newest
>> version of live-build,  a45 with the following linaro features
>> applied:
>>
>> 1) armhf support (both native and cross)
>> 2) linaro meta bld information  as was discussed at 4Q11 Linaro Connect
>> 3) cross support using multistrap
>>
> Hi Tom,
> what are the chances of these changes getting into the live-build carried in
> Ubuntu 12.04?

1) armhf support (both native and cross) is supported by upstream version
2) linaro meta support is missing upstream
3) cross support using debootstrap is supported upstream

That said, it make more sense to merge upstream live-build 3.0 a45.
Btw, that's the version I'm using to build Precise armhf preview images:
https://ci.linaro.org/jenkins/view/Ubuntu%20Build%20Service/

Cheers,

Fathi