Last call for topics for the 12.03 release of linux-linaro kernel

Andrey Konovalov andrey.konovalov at linaro.org
Fri Mar 16 20:18:45 UTC 2012

Greetings,

If you haven't submitted your topic(s) for the 12.03 yet, but still plan
to, please make sure to do this before the end of Tuesday, March 20.
Otherwise the topic wouldn't get into the 12.03 release.

Please also provide (attach to email) a config fragment for your topic:
a config file snippet with the config options to enable the topic.

Here is the current topics list:
tracking-armlt-ubuntu-config
  tracking-unsorted
  tracking-linaro-android-3.3
  tracking-gcl-irqdomain-next
  tracking-armlt-hdlcd
  tracking-armlt-vexpress-device-tree
  tracking-armlt-arm-arch-fixes
  tracking-armlt-mmc

The linux-linaro is currently v3.3-rc7 based, though this hasn't been
pushed to git://git.linaro.org/kernel/linux-linaro-tracking.git yet.

Thanks,
Andrey