v.l.o

Dave Pigott dave.pigott at linaro.org
Thu Mar 22 10:15:47 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I got some bad news last night. Our ISP told me there would be a delay in getting our service up and running in the new offices. I spoke to them this morning and they're telling me that it will *probably* be Wednesday before we get connectivity, but we will know more on Monday.

As a consequence I am putting v.l.o back online and delaying the move. My intention is to take it offline again on Thursday of next week and move on Friday. Obviously this plan may be fluid based on the news we get on Monday. I will obviously keep you all posted.

Many apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience,

Dave

Dave Pigott
Validation Engineer
T: +44 1223 45 00 24 | M +44 7940 45 93 44
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
Follow Linaro: Facebook | Twitter | Blog