ARM port of google-talkplugin

Riku Voipio riku.voipio at linaro.org
Tue Mar 27 07:21:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

The Google hangout plugin is closed source, so we would need someone
from Google to port it to ARM. According to the interwebs, in future
Google hangout should not need a plugin, but use WebRTC[1] standard,
but when exactly that is going to happen is not known..

Meanwhile the best bet is indeed to use the android hangout app.

[1] http://www.webrtc.org/