Toolchain builds in LAVA

Andrew Stubbs andrew.stubbs at linaro.org
Wed Mar 28 15:03:10 UTC 2012

On 28/03/12 03:26, Michael Hope wrote:
> Hi there.  The GCC build time is approaching 24 hours and our five
> Panda boards can't keep up.  Sounds like a good time to LAVAise the
> toolchain build process a bit more...

As you know, I've been doing some experiments with this over the last
few months. I was blocked by a LAVA bug for a while, but that's been
fixed now.

Here's the latest test run (done by Le Chi Thu):

http://validation.linaro.org/lava-server/dashboard/permalink/bundle/d73af579ed77957615bd3db2d9055d82bb14299e/

The test fails due to a GCC build failure:

//usr/include/linux/errno.h:4:23: fatal error: asm/errno.h: No such file
or directory

This surprised me, because I thought it was using the same rootfs you
had on the ursa boards, but I've not had time to do anything about it yet.

Andrew