[Linaro-validation] Toolchain builds in LAVA

Andrew Stubbs andrew.stubbs at linaro.org
Wed Mar 28 19:26:04 UTC 2012

On 28/03/12 16:20, Paul Larson wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Andrew Stubbs
> <andrew.stubbs at linaro.org <mailto:andrew.stubbs at linaro.org>> wrote:
>     This surprised me, because I thought it was using the same rootfs
>     you had on the ursa boards, but I've not had time to do anything
>     about it yet.
>
> Looks like something that can likely be resolved by adding a dependency
> for the test.  However, if you need, or if it would be more convenient
> to have a custom rootfs for this, that's certainly an option.  Nothing
> says we necessarily have to run these tests on nano, developer, etc...
> but if it's interesting to make it possible for later running this as
> part of a platform release test, it might be better to make them generic
> so that they don't depend on a custom rootfs.

I didn't!

The test image is composed of

http://releases.linaro.org/platform/linaro-n/hwpacks/11.09/hwpack_linaro-lt-panda_20110929-1_armel_supported.tar.gz

and

http://people.linaro.org/~ams/natty-twg-rootfs.tar.gz

The latter is a repackaging of a rootfs supplied to me by Michael. I
believe it's related to the ones in use on the boards in the lab (tcpanda*).

Andrew