CALL FOR TESTING: proposed enhancements for OMAP4

Nicolas Pitre nicolas.pitre at
Wed Apr 20 17:58:08 UTC 2011

Andy Green has worked on a set of patches adding many features to OMAP4
such as HDMI audio/video, FM receiver, etc.  Before I merge that into
the Linaro kernel tree I need some assurance that this won't break
existing OMAP3 support, especially video.  The branch is available in
the linux-linaro-2.6.38 Git repository on, in the
"testing" branch.

So please if you have an OMAP3 board and can perform some testing that
would be appreciated.