Review of armel regression FTBFSes

Loïc Minier loic.minier at
Tue Jul 13 12:08:43 BST 2010

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010, Michael Hope wrote:
> I had a quick hack with python-launchpadapi and python-apt:

 awesome!  that's exactly what I had in mind when I noted we should
 develop tools to analyse these results, and I didn't even get the
 chance to share old scripts I had here doing LP API stuff with build

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010, Michael Hope wrote:
> Oh: incidentally there's a ton of packages that you wouldn't think
> depend on Java but actually do.  I was just looking at gettext and it
> fails due to something needing the 'ca-certificates-java' package,
> which segfaults during certificate generation.

 Right; java failures are hard to detect in this particular rebuild, I
 recommend we maintain some permanent regexps and some regexps specific
 to one rebuild.

Loïc Minier