[Activity] Week ending 2011-08-12
ramana.radhakrishnan at linaro.org
Fri Aug 12 15:39:59 UTC 2011
== GCC ==
=== Progress ===
* Linaro sprint last week - one day of fun with broken laptop.
* Looked at how we could get BUILTIN_VECTORIZE_CONVERT work to allow
vectorizing some of the floating point conversions.
* Fixed PR50022 . Couple of iterations.
* Internal training for 2 days.
* Dusted off a couple of my old patches and sent them out after testing.
* Next to get back to old VFP and ivopts patch.
* Looked at a testfailure with -mvectorize-with-neon-quads with Ira .
=== Plans ===
* Continue to look at the test failure with mvectorize-with-neon-quad
* Finish off optimize_size patch based on comments.
* finish off case for handling tbh instrucitons.
* Commit fix for PR50022
* Look at some of the issues with VFP moves and try and get forward with it.
* Look at BRANCH_COST results.
* TCWG calls
* GNU Toolchain planning meeting.
* Some patch review and bugzilla triaging.
* 1st Aug - 5th August - Linaro sprint.
* 8th - 9th August - Internal training.
* 29th Aug - Sept. 2 - Holiday booked and approved.
* 31st Oct - 4th Nov - Linaro Summit Orlando - Travel to be booked.
More information about the linaro-toolchain