david.gilbert at linaro.org
Fri Oct 14 17:36:56 UTC 2011
== 64 bit atomics ==
* Thanks to Ramana for OKing my gcc patches; and Richard for
committing them - I've backported these to the gcc-linaro branch
and pushed it - hopefully those will pass OK!
== String routines ==
* Sent my memchr patch to upstream newlib, received comments,
tweeked, and resent
* Sent strlen patch to upstream newlib
* Spent some time getting confused by timing issues on our Panda; it
got reinstalled with 11.09 a few
weeks ago and is now showing some odd behaviours. In particular I'm
seeing some tests show completion in 0ns
(and my code isn't -that- fast!), and others where the times vary
wildly - it's almost as if a timer interrupt is delayed
or missing; my same test binary works fine on one of Michael's Ursa's
running an older install.
== QEMU ==
* Tested Peters QEMU image for release
== Other ==
* Spent an afternoon reading through the System trace docs
On holiday next week; I'll poll email occasionally.
More information about the linaro-toolchain