Asa Sandahl asa.sandahl at linaro.org
Fri Sep 30 12:27:40 UTC 2011

* Working on croos-compiling Firefox. Getting dependencies in place and
setting up the configuration file (.mozconfig). I have had the strategy to
fix one dependency at a time, picking prebuilt packages or building my self.
Michael told me at yesterday's meeting about multistrap, that could possibly
be used for fixing all dependencies at once. I will look into that next
* During this process I have also spent some time reading up on cross
compilation in general and also on autoconf and the GNU build system.

Best Regards