Basic porter access to the tcpandas
michael.hope at linaro.org
Thu Mar 22 02:47:57 UTC 2012
I've added a new job called 'porter' which reserves the first tcpanda
that comes free. This can be used to reproduce a bug or benchmark
result against an existing binary build.
For example, say you want to see if a fault exists on recent trunk:
* Go to http://ex.seabright.co.nz/helpers/buildlog/gcc-4.8
* See the last successful ARM build was gcc-4.8~svn185503
* Go to http://ex.seabright.co.nz/helpers/scheduler/spawn
* Spawn a job called 'porter' into the a9-builder queue
* Keep polling http://ex.seabright.co.nz/helpers/scheduler until a
board shows as 'porter/ready'
* Log into the board using ssh cbuild at board.v
* Change to /scratch/cbuild/slave/slaves
* rsync the binary across using rsync
* Extract the binary and have at it
The board will drop back into the queue after 48 hours. You can
release it early by doing a 'killall sleep'. Please do any work under
/scratch/cbuild/slave/slaves as this is automatically deleted when the
next job starts.
Zhenqiang, could you add this to the jobs page please?
More information about the linaro-toolchain