[Check.html?TV9JRD1lYXMtZGV2QGxpc3RzLmxpbmFyby5vcmc=&U1RZUEU9TUFTUw==&T
ElTVF9UQUJMRT1FTVNfTUFTU19TRU5EX0xJU1Q=&UE9TVF9JRD0yMDIxMTIwOTAwMDU0&VE
M9MjAyMjAxMDg=&S0lORD1P]
Hello , valued customer
How are you?
This is Whitney from Hard Find Electronics.
We are the distributor for electronics components.
Our Strong Product lines are :
TI, Maxim, Linear, Microchip, Xilinx, Vishay, AVX, SAMSUNG, Murata,
Yageo
The below are our XILINX parts for your reference, welcome your
inquiry.
XC7Z020-1CLG484C XILINX 2021+ 173usd FBGA484
XC6SLX9-2CSG324C XILINX 2021+ 62usd BGA324
XC6SLX45-2CSG324C XILINX 2021+ 374usd BGA324
XC3S700A-4FGG484I XILINX 2020+ 20usd BGA484
XC6SLX75-3FGG484C XILINX 2021+ 100usd BGA484
XC3S200AN-4FTG256I XILINX 2021+ 63usd BGA256
XC9572XL-10VQG44I XILINX 2020+ 9.84usd TQFP44
Whitney
Sales Manager
Hard Find Electronics Ltd.
315, Shahe Rod, Long Gang District, Shenzhen, CN, 518000
Tel: +86-755-84188103 Skype: whitney.hardfind
Email :whitney@hardfindelectronics.com
Website: [1]http://www.hardfindelectronics.com/
If you don't want to receive this mail, pls return with "remove" on the
subject line.
References
1. http://ums.pushpia.cn/Check.html?TV9JRD1lYXMtZGV2QGxpc3RzLmxpbmFyby5vcmc=&U…
FYI
eas-dev
Payment completed on behalf of my boss. Please confirm receipt
thanks for the invoice .
Regards
Denise- Accounts
---------------------------Forwarded
message-----------------------------------------------
From: ALLAN SNEDDON <allansne56(a)sky.com>
Sent: 8 feb 2021 09:25
To: ACCOUNTS
Cc: eas-dev(a)lists.linaro.org
Subject:Re: PAYMENT FOR INV
Hi
Please find the bank details (attached) and the email address
( eas-dev(a)lists.linaro.org ).Please forward the remittance details to
their email eas-dev(a)lists.linaro.org for confirmation.
Regards.
AllanSent from my iPhone
On 5 feb 2021, at 09:19, ACCOUNTS wrote:
Hi Allan,
Please kindly send their bank details and email address so I can
process the payment today. I will need the correct email address so I
can notify them as soon as I have processed the payment. If you can
send details across now, I will have the payment sorted out as I am
still in the office.
Best wishes
Denise-Accounts