On 10/30/19 9:36 AM, Mina Almasry wrote:
/* Must be called with resv->lock held. Calling this with count_only == true
- will count the number of pages to be added but will not modify the linked
- list. If regions_needed != NULL and count_only == true, then regions_needed
- will indicate the number of file_regions needed in the cache to carry out to
- add the regions for this range.
*/ static long add_reservation_in_range(struct resv_map *resv, long f, long t,
Would you please share which tree this patch set used? this patch 5/9 can't be applied with Linus's tree and add_reservation_in_range can't be found.
Sorry for the late reply. Locally I have this patchset on top of linus/master and a patchset that added add_reservation_in_range.
But, this patchset can be rebased on top of this commit with 'minimal' merge conflicts:
commit c1ca56bab12f3 (tag: v5.4-rc7-mmots-2019-11-15-18-40, github-akpm/master) Author: Linus Torvalds firstname.lastname@example.org
pci: test for unexpectedly disabled bridges
It's the latest mmotm I find on https://github.com/hnaz/linux-mm.git. My next patchset will be rebased on top mmotm.
- bool count_only)
- long *regions_needed, bool count_only)
- long chg = 0;
- long add = 0;
struct list_head *head = &resv->regions;
- long last_accounted_offset = f;
struct file_region *rg = NULL, *trg = NULL, *nrg = NULL;
- /* Locate the region we are before or