My name is guru. i am very new to lava and i am very much interested using lava concept for embedded linux boards for auto deployment and testing concepts.
I tried to setup the lava for bbb device. i have followed below steps for that.
- installed debian on vm machine and lava-server and its component
- just for understanding purpose i tried to add kvm job it was loaded
- Now i am trying to add the BBB device on lava.
- For that i have added the bbb device to dispatcher. find the conf file
name: beaglebone-black01.conf content : device_type = beaglebone-black hostname = beaglebone-black01 connection_command = telnet localhost 2003 hard_reset: /usr/bin/reset.sh power_off: /usr/bin/off.sh power_on: /usr/bin/on.sh
Note : i am not using pduclient. i am using my own script for control
but it is not working while executing the hard_reset command on lava..
find the log for more details.
- My current setup is like i am controlling the bbb using serial
controlled relay from VM host machine(debian).
for that i made my own custom script to on.off,reset serial python code
for controlling the relay.
- after that i tried to submit the below json test job. Find My
definition job attached.
I have taken the below json for reference. https://git.linaro.org/lava-team/lava-functional-tests.
- after that i have submitted the job . find the job log for more
- i have no idea what is going on and what went wrong on my setup.
Help me out to boot the BBB using lava.