100W-450W LED Shoebox Light Stock TX.
LEDSION has been in the US Market for over 10 years, all products DLC certified, 5 Years warranty.
The 100w-450w led shoebox lights https://ledsion.com/collections/ledsion-outdoor-lighting/products/v8-0-led-… why choose us ?
1. TX warehouse best seller, we stock shoebox slip filter, arm mounts or yoke mounts. they all free.
2. We stock 90-277v, also stock 480v version, which can meet all your customer needs.
3. We have brown shoebox, but also white color shoebox.
4. DLC ETL LISTED. 5 years warranty.
5. All orders ship the same day after payments, including drop shipping.
6. TT, Check, Zelle, credit card accepted, terms supported.
7. All warranty claim will be solved in 24 hrs.
Feel free call us 972 951 7795 or mail us ledsion(a)gmail.com
LEDSION LIGHTING LLC
TEL: 972 951 7795
ADD: 4940 TOP LINE DR DALLAS TX 75247.
This is a series I worked on with Baolin in 2017 and 2018, but we
never quite managed to finish up the last pieces. During the
ALSA developer meetup at ELC-E 2018 in Edinburgh, a decision was
made to go with this approach for keeping best compatibility
with existing source code, and then I failed to follow up by
resending the patches.
Now I have patches for all remaining time_t uses in the kernel,
so it's absolutely time to revisit them. I have done more
review of the patches myself and found a couple of minor issues
that I have fixed up, otherwise the series is still the same as
Conceptually, the idea of these patches is:
- 64-bit applications should see no changes at all, neither
compile-time nor run-time.
- 32-bit code compiled with a 64-bit time_t currently
does not work with ALSA, and requires kernel changes and/or
- Most 32-bit code using these interfaces will work correctly
on a modified kernel, with or without the uapi header changes.
- 32-bit code using SNDRV_TIMER_IOCTL_TREAD requires the
updated header file for 64-bit time_t support
- 32-bit i386 user space with 64-bit time_t is broken for
SNDRV_PCM_IOCTL_STATUS, SNDRV_RAWMIDI_IOCTL_STATUS and
SNDRV_PCM_IOCTL_SYNC_PTR because of i386 alignment. This is also
addressed by the updated uapi header.
- PCM mmap is currently supported on native x86 kernels
(both 32-bit and 64-bit) but not for compat mode. This series breaks
the 32-bit native mmap support for 32-bit time_t, but instead allows
it for 64-bit time_t on both native and compat kernels. This seems to
be the best trade-off, as mmap support is optional already, and most
32-bit code runs in compat mode anyway.
- I've tried to avoid breaking compilation of 32-bit code
as much as possible. Anything that does break however is likely code
that is already broken on 64-bit time_t and needs source changes to
I hope I addressed all review comments by now, so please pull this
A git branch with the same contents is available for testing at .
 https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/arnd/playground.git y2038-alsa-v7
Changes since v6: (Arnd):
- Add a patch to update the API versions
- Hide a timespec reference in #ifndef __KERNEL__ to remove the
last reference to time_t
- Use a more readable way to do padding and describe it in the
- Rebase to linux-5.5-rc1, changing include/sound/soc-component.h
and sound/drivers/aloop.c as needed.
Changes since v5 (Arnd):
- Rebased to linux-5.4-rc4
- Updated to completely remove timespec and time_t references from alsa
- found and fixed a few bugs
Changes since v4 (Baolin):
- Add patch 5 to change trigger_tstamp member of struct snd_pcm_runtime.
- Add patch 8 to change internal timespec.
- Add more explanation in commit message.
- Use ktime_get_real_ts64() in patch 6.
- Split common code out into a separate function in patch 6.
- Fix tu->tread bug in patch 6 and remove #if __BITS_PER_LONG == 64 macro.
Changes since v3:
- Move struct snd_pcm_status32 to pcm.h file.
- Modify comments and commit message.
- Add new patch2 ~ patch6.
Changes since v2:
- Renamed all structures to make clear.
- Remove CONFIG_X86_X32 macro and introduced new compat_snd_pcm_status64_x86_32.
Changes since v1:
- Add one macro for struct snd_pcm_status_32 which only active in 32bits kernel.
- Convert pcm_compat.c to use struct snd_pcm_status_64.
- Convert pcm_native.c to use struct snd_pcm_status_64.
Arnd Bergmann (3):
ALSA: move snd_pcm_ioctl_sync_ptr_compat into pcm_native.c
ALSA: add new 32-bit layout for snd_pcm_mmap_status/control
ALSA: bump uapi version numbers
Baolin Wang (6):
ALSA: Replace timespec with timespec64
ALSA: Avoid using timespec for struct snd_timer_status
ALSA: Avoid using timespec for struct snd_ctl_elem_value
ALSA: Avoid using timespec for struct snd_pcm_status
ALSA: Avoid using timespec for struct snd_rawmidi_status
ALSA: Avoid using timespec for struct snd_timer_tread
include/sound/pcm.h | 74 ++++++--
include/sound/soc-component.h | 4 +-
include/sound/timer.h | 4 +-
include/uapi/sound/asound.h | 145 +++++++++++++--
sound/core/pcm.c | 12 +-
sound/core/pcm_compat.c | 282 ++++++++----------------------
sound/core/pcm_lib.c | 38 ++--
sound/core/pcm_native.c | 226 +++++++++++++++++++++---
sound/core/rawmidi.c | 132 +++++++++++---
sound/core/rawmidi_compat.c | 87 +++------
sound/core/timer.c | 229 ++++++++++++++++++------
sound/core/timer_compat.c | 62 +------
sound/drivers/aloop.c | 2 +-
sound/pci/hda/hda_controller.c | 10 +-
sound/soc/intel/skylake/skl-pcm.c | 4 +-
15 files changed, 817 insertions(+), 494 deletions(-)