Linaro-mm-sig

linaro-mm-sig@lists.linaro.org
  • 3 participants
  • 3602 discussions

[PATCH v8 00/23] PCI/P2PDMA: Route peer-to-peer DMA by TLP class
by Leon Romanovsky
4 minutes

Re: [PATCH v6 01/13] dma-buf: introduce initial file I/O infrastructure
by Matthew Brost
12 hours, 48 minutes

Re: [PATCH v6 01/13] dma-buf: introduce initial file I/O infrastructure
by Matthew Brost
1 day, 5 hours

Re: [PATCH v7 01/13] dma-buf: introduce initial file I/O infrastructure
by Christophe JAILLET
1 day, 16 hours

Re: [PATCH v7 06/13] nvme-pci: implement dma-buf backed requests
by Christophe JAILLET
1 day, 16 hours

Re: [PATCH v2] udmabuf: respect the device's maximum segment size
by Christian König
1 day, 20 hours

Re: [PATCH] udmabuf: respect the device's maximum segment size
by Christian König
1 day, 20 hours

Re: [PATCH v2] udmabuf: respect the device's maximum segment size
by Jason Gunthorpe
1 day, 20 hours

[PATCH v7 0/9] vfio/pci: Add mmap() for DMABUFs
by Matt Evans
1 day, 20 hours

Re: [PATCH] Revert "dma-buf: Make DMABUF_DEBUG default to y on DEBUG_KERNEL kernels"
by Christian König
2 days, 21 hours
Results per page: