Linaro-mm-sig

linaro-mm-sig@lists.linaro.org
  • 12 participants
  • 3625 discussions

Re: [PATCH v7 06/13] nvme-pci: implement dma-buf backed requests
by Christophe JAILLET
6 days, 9 hours

Re: [PATCH v7 05/13] block: add dma-buf support for raw bdev
by Christoph Hellwig
6 days, 9 hours

Re: [PATCH v7 02/13] iov_iter: add iterator type for dmabuf maps
by Christoph Hellwig
6 days, 9 hours

[PATCH v7 0/9] vfio/pci: Add mmap() for DMABUFs
by Matt Evans
1 week, 2 days

Re: [PATCH 2/3] iio: adc: add stm32 mdf support
by Krzysztof Kozlowski
1 week, 2 days

[PATCH v8 00/23] PCI/P2PDMA: Route peer-to-peer DMA by TLP class
by Leon Romanovsky
1 week, 3 days

Re: [PATCH v6 01/13] dma-buf: introduce initial file I/O infrastructure
by Matthew Brost
1 week, 3 days

Re: [PATCH v6 01/13] dma-buf: introduce initial file I/O infrastructure
by Matthew Brost
1 week, 4 days

Re: [PATCH v7 01/13] dma-buf: introduce initial file I/O infrastructure
by Christophe JAILLET
1 week, 5 days

Re: [PATCH v2] udmabuf: respect the device's maximum segment size
by Christian König
1 week, 5 days
Results per page: