== Progress ==
* Built Windows installers for the toolchain, tested in wine, all seems to
* Built a current clang 3.6 snapshot, started rebasing AOSP's patches
* Downloaded Android 5.0 sources, started fixing them up to build with gcc
4.9 and clang (5.0 still uses gcc 4.8.x)
== Plans ==
* Finish getting Android 5.0 sources to build with Linaro gcc 4.9 and clang
* Get Android 5.0 to build with clang for armv8
(Target might change from 5.0 to master if master gets rebased and starts
being usable again)
* Run more toolchain binary tests
== Issues ==
== Progress ==
* Updated crosstoolchains for gcc 4.9.2, uploaded to p.d.o repo: 20%
* Added support for gccgo and objc in cross-gcc and cross-gcc-defaults: 10%
* Updated crosstoolchain docs: 10%
* Wrote UK minidebconf talk: 20%
* UK minidebconf thur+fri. Tested cross-toolchains: 30%
* 2nd arm64 porterbox configured
* Investigated gccxml (hard to backport - ancient gcc ver): 15%
= Plans ==
get standalone builds working
== Issues ==
Cross-toolchain build-method disagreements
Looks like cross-toolchain packages won't make Jessie
Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
The dry run option "-d" only generates a output json file and doesn't call
rt-app. The output file can be then used with rt-app
Typical use should be:
workgen -d -o <output file> <input file>
Signed-off-by: Vincent Guittot <vincent.guittot(a)linaro.org>
doc/workgen | 10 +++++++---
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/doc/workgen b/doc/workgen
index 4951086..9a0d7cd 100755
@@ -150,9 +150,10 @@ if __name__ == '__main__':
outfile = "unikid.json"
selfupdate = 0
verbose = 0
+ dry_run = False
- opts, args = getopt.getopt(sys.argv[1:], "o:av")
+ opts, args = getopt.getopt(sys.argv[1:], "o:avd")
except getopt.GetoptError as err:
print str(err) # will print something like "option -a not recognized"
@@ -164,15 +165,18 @@ if __name__ == '__main__':
selfupate = 1
if o == "-v":
verbose = 1
+ if o == "-d":
+ dry_run = True
+ for f in args:
outfile = f
- for f in args:
- subprocess.call(["rt-app", outfile])
+ if not dry_run:
+ subprocess.call(["rt-app", outfile])
Here small set of patches which fix:
- Build time dependencies. Application actually depend on json-c
- Add __aarch64__ sched_setget|set_attr syscall numbers.
- Fixed "suspend" event definition in example files. JSON expect object
of type string after event definition.
Hopefully I get it right. If you have any questions or/and comments,
please let me know.
Ivan T. Ivanov (3):
fixup json-c dependencies
add get/setattr for __aarch64__
fix suspend event definitions
configure.ac | 12 ++++++------
doc/examples/browser.json | 8 ++++----
doc/examples/example4.json | 4 ++--
doc/examples/mp3.json | 8 ++++----
doc/examples/test.json | 4 ++--
libdl/dl_syscalls.h | 5 +++++
src/rt-app_parse_config.h | 2 +-
7 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)
I hope this isn't a FAQ. I looked around and didn't find the topic
I am a longtime and grateful user of the linaro bbxm implementation. (For
Minix.) Thanks for the great work!
For RTEMS we want to use it to run the RTEMS tests for the (upcoming)
beagle support code.
My question is: is Linaro planning to upstream the bbxm code to stock qemu?
Having a single qemu would simplify life for us.
Thanks for your attention!