== Progress ==
* Enabling UEFI Fastboot on Panda (CARD-198: 0 %)
- On Hold
* CARD 1103: Flash support on u-boot fastboot (CARD-1103: 100%)
- worked on v3 patch
== Plans ==
* CARD-198: Start working on the activity on Panda (0%)
* CARD 1103: fastboot flash command (CARD-1103: 100%)
- Fix the issues in booting from the flashed image
- work on partitioning changes
== Issues ==
* was on leave/holiday for 4 days
I am trying to lanch linaro-android using qemu on ubuntu 14.04 (64bit) referring to the guide.
I used this command for booting linaro-android.
$ qemu-system-arm -M vexpress-a9 -m 1024 -smp 1 -snapshot -serial stdio -no-reboot -kernel vmlinuz -initrd initrd.gz -drive file=vexpress-ics-gcc47-armlt-tracking-open.img,if=sd,cache=writeback --append "console=tty0 console=ttyAMA0,38400n8 rootwait ro init=/init androidboot.console=ttyAMA0"
After booting linaro (about 15 min),
the mouse pointer can move but I can't click on anything in linaro.
How can i use the mouse in linaro-android using qemu?
※ I also applied this patch because I met compile errors(like undefined refernce to 'timer_gettime').
Thank you for reading.
Worked for 0% on B&B tasks since I was in Cambridge office for other tasks.
Android Release [CARD-789, 30%]
Move Android juno build to VPS [CARD-789, 20%]