**************** Team Work Logged ****************
# tyler-baker Progress #
* LAVA-1317 - lava-dispatcher maintenance * LAVA-1981 - Basic integration of D02 (21.43%) * Having issues with the networking interface in UEFI. Essentially it works about 1/3 of the time. Stakeholders respun me a new BIOS to try. Still have not been able to get it reflashed. * LAVA-1511 - Upstream Kernel CI * LAVA-1524 - ARM KVM boot testing (42.86%) * Added initial logic to testing branch of lava-ci to parse LAVA test results and create kernelci.org test json. There is a lot of duplication that will need to be factored out. Have a few questions I need answered before I can attempt to push schema to dashboard. * LAVA-1511 - Upstream Kernel CI * LAVA-1978 - kselftest improvements (35.71%) * Patchset cleaned up and submitted to list. Initial feedback was received, will need to tweak the x86 test makefile changes. Waiting for more comments before spinning a new change set.
# stylesen Progress #
* LAVA-1317 - lava-dispatcher maintenance * LAVA-1414 - LC: Linaro login integration with LAVA (100.0%) * Code and documentation patch up for review.
# milo Progress #
* LAVA-1511 - Upstream Kernel CI * LAVA-1556 - [frontend] Implement RSS view for website pages (37.5%) * Added first implementation of a daily RSS feed for all available builds. More work will be needed if we want that feed to be machine readable. * Merged RSS enabling code into master, without enabling it by default. More work is needed toward implementing missing views to give better RSS feed. * LAVA-1511 - Upstream Kernel CI * LAVA-1811 - Frontend UI improvements/requests (6.25%) * Moved arch label in build and boot view to be more close to the defconfing value. * LAVA-1511 - Upstream Kernel CI * LAVA-1554 - Email notification system (56.25%) * Added errors/warnings/mismatches summary to the text based email: sent out first tests to collect input. * Worked on TXT template to add the full detailed logs breakdown for each defconfig. * Cleaned up email report templates and email creation logic. * Fixed email report subject with statuses other than fail and pass. * Reworked how the email report subject line is created and added tests.
# stevan.radakovic Progress #
* LAVA-1536 - LAVA Server * LAVA-1831 - Add the ability to add/modify/remove meta-data for existing bundles (57.89%) * Resolve problem with migration timeout. Implement rest of GUI. * Implement cornercase scenarios. * LAVA-1429 - Dispatcher Refactoring * LAVA-1929 - Export a set of variables on the DUT (42.11%) * Second iteration of code review fixes. Refactor pipeline classes.
# firstname.lastname@example.org Progress #
* LAVA-1429 - Dispatcher Refactoring * LAVA-2014 - Fix looping support for pipeline devices (15.79%) * LAVA-1429 - Dispatcher Refactoring * LAVA-1806 - Port VMGroup support as secondary connections (84.21%)
**************** Team In-Progress ****************
# email@example.com Plan #
* LAVA-1966 - Bug-1409
# firstname.lastname@example.org Plan #
* LAVA-1777 - Create lava-test-shell helpers for performance collection
# email@example.com Plan #
* LAVA-1554 - Email notification system * LAVA-1920 - Backend improvements * LAVA-2003 - Study and implement a boot trigger API
# firstname.lastname@example.org Plan #
* LAVA-1853 - Ensure VMgroup operations use a clean environment * LAVA-1987 - Update docs on hacking sessions * LAVA-1806 - Port VMGroup support as secondary connections
# email@example.com Plan #
* LAVA-1976 - 5044 * LAVA-1948 - migratre-user script for lava ldap migration * LAVA-2006 - 1461 * LAVA-2018 - 1256
# firstname.lastname@example.org Plan #
* LAVA-1929 - Export a set of variables on the DUT
# email@example.com Plan #
* LAVA-1982 - Bug Bisection * LAVA-1792 - Tyler's Mentoring * LAVA-1643 - 4. Trending Builds Boots and Tests * LAVA-1524 - ARM KVM boot testing * LAVA-1981 - Basic integration of D02 * LAVA-2010 - Meetings