Linaro kernel 3.5 has been brought up in Android for Origen Board recently
and can be obtained from:
repo init -u git://android.git.linaro.org/platform/manifest.git -b
linaro_android_4.0.4 -m tracking-origen.xml.
3.5 Kernel is currently being pointed to tracking branch, 3.4 is pointed
to stable branch.
3.5 kernel has 3D Graphics MALI enabled, but HDMI and Video Playback are
being worked out.
So I've been having trouble with the mumble server and the behavior is
odd enough that I don't think its a problem just on my end.
I'm seeing cases where:
* Only one of two members in a room can hear me talk
* One member could hear both parties talking
* I can't hear either of them talk
As well as other cases where neither parties can hear each other.
In all the cases, my talk-indicator (the red lips) has been lighting up
properly, but the other sides isn't (so its not just an audio playback
issue on my side, my mumble client isn't getting any input from other
I know Joey's out, but does anyone else have the ability to check in and
debug the mumble server?
Based on v3.5-rc3 plus recently submmited cpu_cooling functionality here:
I am told this cpu cooling patch has been accepted and exists in len brown's
link to previous submissions:
Changes in v5:
1. Modified to use anatop mfd driver for accessing anatop registers
2. Made necessary changes to work with latest generic CPU cooling code.
3. Added Config changes and functionality to allow testing on parts without
without programmed temperature sensor calibration values.
4. General cleanup and addition of comments.
Changes in v4:
1. Removed bad suspend/resume assignment into thermal class. After further
examination and discussion with SoC designers, a sequence is now used
for making measurements that is is unaffected by system suspendresumes.
Temp Sensor automatically powers off in hardware during the low power mode
caused by a system suspend.
2. Moved some structures from static to dynamic allocation.
3. Added some noise handling to temperatuer sensor readings.
Changes in v3:
1. Fixed the various issues pointed out in v2
2. Made other code cleanup and a bit of re-organizing
3. Removed unecessary platform driver and device.
Changes in v2:
1. Cleaned up some style issues pointed out in v1
2. Made various other code cleanup and re-organizing
3. Added temperature sensor calibration
4. Created platform driver and device to hook into pm suspend.
Performed some basic testing to ensure proper cooling operating. If
you want to test this, full testing requires imx6q cpufreq
implementation (not yet in v3.5).
Robert Lee (1):
ARM: imx: Add basic imx6q cpu thermal management
arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6q.dtsi | 5 +
drivers/thermal/Kconfig | 28 ++
drivers/thermal/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/thermal/imx6q_thermal.c | 593 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
4 files changed, 627 insertions(+)
create mode 100644 drivers/thermal/imx6q_thermal.c
This patchset creates an arch_scale_freq_power function for ARM, which is used
to set the relative capacity of each core of a big.LITTLE system. It also removes
the broken power estimation of x86.
Modification since v1:
- Add and update explanation about the use of the table and the range of the value
- Remove the use of NR_CPUS and use nr_cpu_ids instead
- Remove broken power estimation of x86
Peter Zijlstra (1):
sched, x86: Remove broken power estimation
Vincent Guittot (4):
ARM: topology: Add arch_scale_freq_power function
ARM: topology: factorize the update of sibling masks
ARM: topology: Update cpu_power according to DT information
sched: cpu_power: enable ARCH_POWER
arch/arm/include/asm/topology.h | 2 +
arch/arm/kernel/topology.c | 210 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
arch/x86/kernel/cpu/Makefile | 2 +-
arch/x86/kernel/cpu/sched.c | 55 ----------
kernel/sched/features.h | 2 +-
5 files changed, 193 insertions(+), 78 deletions(-)
delete mode 100644 arch/x86/kernel/cpu/sched.c